[Nanog] ATT VP: Internet to hit capacity by 2010

Williams, Marc Marc.Williams at neustar.biz
Wed Apr 23 14:08:36 UTC 2008

Just an ad used to illustrate the low cost and ease of use.  The fact that it's quicktime also made me realize it's also ipods, iphones/wifi, and that Apple has web libraries ready for web site development on their darwin boxes.  Also, I would imagine this device could easily be cross connected and multicasted into each access router so that the only bandwidth used is that bandwidth being paid for by customer or QoS unicast streams feeding an MCU.  Rambling now, but happy to answer your question.