[Nanog] Crypto export restricted prefix list

Kevin Blackham blackham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:04:05 UTC 2008

Thanks for the reply. I'm aware of the limitations of this approach.
For the same reasons you stated (proxy etc), I don't expect this to be
foolproof or accurate. I'm only intending to satisfy a demand to "do
something".  We already dictate export requirements in the EULA, but
we need to also attempt to block the embargoed countries.