[Nanog] ATT VP: Internet to hit capacity by 2010

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Sun Apr 20 22:42:48 CDT 2008

--- sean at donelan.com wrote:
From: Sean Donelan <sean at donelan.com>

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Scott Weeks wrote:
> Does anybody know what the basis for Mr. Cicconi's claims were (if
> they even had a basis at all)?

Have there been an second reporting sources, or does anyone have a Youtube
link of Mr. Cicconi's actual statement in context?  So far there seems to
only be a single reporter's account, echoed in the bloggerdome.

For the record, I didn't say the above.  I said this:

Look at who is saying it and it's quite obvious...
"Jim Cicconi, vice president of legislative affairs for AT&T, warned...

I looked around for text or video from Mr. Cicconi at the "Westminster eForum" but can't find anything.