Any help for Yahoo! Mail arrogance?

chuck goolsbee chucklist at forest.net
Tue Oct 30 15:56:09 UTC 2007

>believe me, if your user is jackass enough to click report spam on
>email that comes through his .forward the complaints can go up real
>high) .. is enough to get your IP blocked.

While there really should be some sort of particularly painful and
embarrassing punishment for this sort of jackass** we just kill their
.forward and try to clue-by-four them when they call. Sigh.

On a more relevant and operational sort of note, it sure would be
nice if there were a NAMOG (North American Mail Operators Group) or
the like to resolve these sorts of issues. Feel free to clue-by-four
me if I've missed it.

--chuck goolsbee

**who seem to have all been drawn like moths to a flame into the
companies my company has acquired over the years... as if to punish
ME for some past transgression!