[policy] When Tech Meets Policy...

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Tue Aug 14 10:10:26 UTC 2007

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Barry Shein wrote:

> That is, if you extend domains on credit w/o any useful accountability
> of the buyer and this results in a pattern of criminality then the
> liability for that fraud should be shared by the seller.

+1

I find the ad-only sites irritating, but what's really annoying is the way
spammers use throwaway domains as a cheap way of escaping from
accumulating a bad reputation.

Tony.
IRISH SEA: SOUTHERLY, BACKING NORTHEASTERLY FOR A TIME, 3 OR 4. SLIGHT OR
MODERATE. SHOWERS. MODERATE OR GOOD, OCCASIONALLY POOR.