Hotmail blackholing certain IP ranges ?

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Thu Apr 26 10:41:28 UTC 2007

Yeah but that's not really an option our customer wants to hear ;-)
He has several valid mailinglists which he moved to a new server, and
it happens to have quite some hotmail addresses on it.

At 11:58 26-4-2007, you wrote:

>I would advise against using Hotmail anyway ;-) Of course the
>problem is that Hotmail never seem to get the flack from customers,
>it always ends up at the ISP (i.e. us) because of course it CAN'T be
>Hotmail's fault..
>
>--
>Leigh

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 48
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  3755 ZG Eemnes

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolocate.nl