[Fwd: RE: Kremen VS Arin Antitrust Lawsuit - Anyone have feedback?]

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Sep 12 17:23:44 UTC 2006

> Look at this page: http://www.arin.net/cgi-bin/member_list.pl
> Every one of those organizations has disclosed to ARIN
> all their customer names, etc... That is the way things
> are done. If you don't want to play ball like the rest
> of us, then you are not going to get IP addresses. That's
> the simple truth. We have a level playing field and you
> are asking for special privileges that other organizations
> don't feel are necessary.
>
> --Michael Dillon

Michael,
	I think you are confusing ARIN membership with ARIN
resource recipient.  The two are not synonymous although there
is a great deal of overlap.

	An end-user recipient is not necessarily an ARIN member.
An ARIN member is not necessarily a recipient.  True, all
ISP recipients are ARIN members since that is an automatic
aspect of their subscriber status, providing much of the overlap,
but, not the complete definition.

Owen