[Fwd: Kremen VS Arin Antitrust Lawsuit - Anyone have feedback?]

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Sat Sep 9 16:33:37 UTC 2006

On September 8, 2006 at 09:06 matt at snark.net (Matt Ghali) wrote:

 > People who use the courts as a way to bleed their targets like this
 > are vermin. Not surprising at all that this is all about some
 > domain-squatting nonsense.

If a lawyer, any lawyer, sits you down in his office, looks you square
in the eyes, and says "Don't let them get away with that!" my advice
is leap up and run as if you are running for your life because indeed
you are. A client's moral outrage and lust for revenge are an
attorney's stock-in-trade.

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Login: Nationwide