ISOI II - a DA Workshop (announcement and CFP)

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Sat Oct 14 03:46:41 UTC 2006

> The second Internet Security Operations and Intelligence (ISOI) DA
> workshop will take place on the 25th and 26th of January, 2007. It will be
> hosted by the Microsoft Corporation, in Redmond WA. An after-party dinner
> will be hosted by Trendmicro.

Hi again guys. Some clarifications are in order as under the charter,
"blatant product advertising" is not allowed, and my usual pinger at the
admin team who loves to try /kick me for obscure judgements such as
discussing religion (?!), just rang.

Much like in July, when the NANOG community pulled much of the weight of
making this workshop happen (look at the July archives for details), this
second workshop is a nanog community meeting, mostly for the closed
operational communities that started under NANOG. It is no product.

Further, it takes no revenue - Attendance is completely free of charge.

The charter has not been broken. My apologies to the community at large
for not clarifying these issues in my previous email. This email was a
clarification under the charter, and an apology for not making it clearer
to the community before now.

Thanks,

	Gadi.