Geo location to IP mapping

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon May 15 21:36:33 UTC 2006

    Yeap,

    I'm moron.  You didn't know it yet?

-----

    Come on...

   "The way we disperse static IP" ain't imagination, its fact...  We
spread a /20 on dynamic dialup and dsl over 2 provinces and since most
of the residential services is build like this you cannot get a read of
where that ip user is located, unless you have also access to our
customers db and authentication account db too.

    The best you'll get is country.  Even then we have some that are
LanEx'ed in europe and usa.

    (FYI: English is not my first language btw...  so dont expect too much)

Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
P.O. Box 175       Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443