Martin Hannigan

Joe Abley jabley at isc.org
Wed Jan 25 22:00:58 UTC 2006

On 25-Jan-2006, at 16:12, william(at)elan.net wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:
>
>> Martin Hannigan wrote:
>>> Admins: Clearly, a personal attack and I'd like the AUP enforced
>>> please.
>>
>> Clearly, exactly what you've been trying to get me to do for a
>> long time, to get me off NANOG, well... I finally decided to comply.
>>
>> Admins: I will answer any call to leave.. Also, I'd like for
>> Martin to see this AUP enforced on his continual attacks on me and
>> many others on-list, regardless of my reply to him.
>
> I personally do not want to see either Gadi or Martin leave - both
> have been good contributors on this list and this grudge they got
> against each other should be settled offline with both of them self-
> enforcing and not replying to the other one again on the list (so
> as to not provoke again).

The NANOG list administrators can be reached at nanog-
admin at nanog.org. That is almost certainly a better place to send
comments related to the AUP than the this list.

(I would have kept this comment to private mail except that it seems
possible that a public discussion about the merits of particular
subscribers is about to unfold here, which would be a shame.)

Joe