GoDaddy.com shuts down entire data center?

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed Jan 18 02:37:27 UTC 2006

Joe McGuckin wrote:

> On the other hand , I'm not comfortable with the idea that an organization
> that provides network infrastructure services under the aegis of the US
> Government could unilaterally revoke those services for something that is
> not illegal.

You could say I do that. I am not a registrar, but I do host DNS for many
domains. So if my customer spams and I cut them off, including DNS, do you
have a problem with that too?

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek   888-480-4638   PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
Company website: http://JustThe.net/