IRS goes IPv6!

Christopher L. Morrow christopher.morrow at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Feb 14 16:31:09 UTC 2006

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> I Ar Es,
>
> At least they have received the 2610:30::/32 allocation from ARIN.
> Lets see if they how taxing they find IPv6 ;)

so.. this is surprising why? the us-gov mandate for ipv6 uptake will mean
lots of us-gov folks will be spinning up justifications that they are a
'service provider' and need a /32... cause they won't accept PA space (or
I don't think they will accept PA space as a long term solution) ...

or I might be smoking crack :) who knows.