NANOG36 PGP Key Signing

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Feb 7 22:50:04 UTC 2006

--On February 7, 2006 7:29:56 AM -0800 "Majdi S. Abbas"
<msa at samurai.sfo.dead-dog.com> wrote:

>         PGP on a Mac:
>
>                 I assume the procedure is similar to the one for Windows,
>         but cannot confirm this.  Hopefully it's easy enough to figure
>         out.

Depends on what you're using.  GPG instructions are the same, there's also
a utility called "GPG Keychain Access", click on the correct key, click on
export, check ASCII Armored and give it a file name and a place to store
it.  But, hopefully, anyone using OS X has already figured these out ;)