Modelling a large ISP network with C-BGP

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu Feb 2 21:43:51 UTC 2006

    Hi,

    Just trying to categorize where one can use this...

    (Most of) The new generation of BGP experts are being formed in
smaller ISP...  And this is where most of the mistakes happen...

    Also thanks to Mario  for pointing -> www.imunes.net , its look
promising for small scale ISP's.0    (Dont have time today to compile
it...  Will see in the future)

    For the other still commenting on my initial comment -> I didnt'
said full on spam...

Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
P.O. Box 175       Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 5T7
tel 514-990-5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514-990-9443