Whatever happened to "The Cidr Report"?

Alan Spicer a_spicer at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 8 21:00:01 UTC 2006

> Okay, am I the only one who misses this being posted to the list?

Winters: Lieutenant Sobel does not hate Easy Company, Private Randleman. He
just hates you. (from HBO Series: Band of Brothers #1)

According to my kept messages of Nanog List, they were coming every 7 days.
I have them back from 6/2/2006 up to 11/3/2006. Maybe they had a script or
job quit on them that emailed the thing.

---
Alan Spicer (a_spicer at bellsouth.net),
(aspicer at telecom.dyndns.biz), (alanspicertelecom at gmail.com)

DBA Alan Spicer Telcom
Computer Services, Wired/Wireless Networking,
Marine Cell/Sat/Landline Communications,
Marine Internet Access

* http://telecom.dyndns.biz/
* IPv6 http://[2001:5c0:8104::1]/
*