Local Loop Install.

Scott Tuc Ellentuch at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Thu Apr 27 03:46:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

	I ran into a situation like this a while back, and it got VERY
messy. (I was both the owner of the building and looking for a company
to provide connectivity). What if you get fed up with the provider and
don't want them to do your connectivity anymore, now you also have
to deal with the potential terms of the agreement no longer being
valid (If you put a statement in that they needed to provide service
at a discount, if you aren't buying from them anymore and there is no
provision for outright payment....You see where I'm going).

	I would stay away from anything other than them getting their
own space, own contract with the building, etc.

		Tuc