Cogent/Level 3 depeering

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Oct 5 19:46:10 UTC 2005

Since Cogent was depeered couple times before and each time they fairly
quickly setup transit connection (without statement like the one below),
I seem to be getting an impression that they are a lot more angry this
time for whatever reason and it might not be resolved quite as easily.

Am I wrong to think that this is not quite the game of chicken this time
and neither one will provide connection to the other unless a lot and lot
of outside pressure is put on them to resolve it?