.iq [ was: Re: Paul Vixie serving ORSN ]

Matt Ghali matt at snark.net
Sat Oct 1 17:51:21 UTC 2005

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, Bill Woodcock wrote:

  ...whereas post-redelegation, .iq is administered by the Iraqi
  communications ministry from Bhagdad, rather than by Palestinians from
  Texas.  Seems like a clear improvement to me.

                                  -Bill
That's great. So now {bechtel, halliburton, eds, ...} gets paid to
hijack it. Glad we're making progress in the "liberation" of the
cctld.

              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke