oh k can you see

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Mon Nov 7 12:00:39 UTC 2005

We have considered the options carefully and decided to announce a
covering /23 to get around the problem spotted by Randy and the folks in
Oregon.  We considered the /24+/25 soloution but decided against that
because it makes little sense when we are considering to eventually
remove as much of the BG cleverness as possible.

See the attached announcement for details.

Thanks to all people who took the time to make suggestions either
privately or on list(s).

This was both operational and useful. ;-)

Daniel