AOL scomp

Matt Taber tabes at wmis.net
Thu Feb 24 17:28:58 UTC 2005

It's too bad that about 1/3 of the reported mails are valid opt-in lists.

Ahh well -- this is a nice mechanism that AOL provides, IMO.

Matt Taber
Network Admin
WMIS Internet - www.wmis.net

--
"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it.
Now, quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers..."