Sober

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 00:09:23 UTC 2005

Joseph S D Yao wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 09:06:57PM +0000, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Dennis Dayman wrote:
>>> Interested, but I see many Sober postings and outages on other lists and not
>>> here...has anyone been having issues? I know the ISP's are fighting the
>>> living out of the virus.
>> viruses in general don't bother backbone folks? besides, don't use outlook
>> and you don't get infected?
>

> Why would anyone not trolling for viruses use MS mail products, Chris?

Because they are "forced" or "told" to by their MIS department?
Sometimes the blind do lead the blind...and the blind follow (who's
leading?)  :-)

It's also worth pointing out that MS mail products generally include a
lot more functionality than just email.  Calendaring and workflow are in
high demands.  Give MIS departments a better product and they will use it.

-Jim P.