zotob C&C servers

Michael Grinnell grinnell at american.edu
Mon Aug 15 18:46:18 UTC 2005

We haven't seen it yet on our network, but I was hoping somebody
might have a text dump or packet capture of the C&C traffic that they
would be willing to send me so I can tune our IDS to recognize it.
I already have exploit rules loaded, just wanted to see if the C&C
traffic varied significantly from the (relatively) standard *bot
variety.

Thanks,

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator