Any Sprint BGP people out there

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Sat Nov 13 04:18:52 UTC 2004

I'm a Sprint customer going on 10 years now.  I have always had good
luck e-mailing their BGP4 admin address.  Check out the website but I
think it is bgp4-admin at sprint.net.  They normally respond in an hour or
less.  I'm sure if you e-mail the BGP group they will add the new AS to
your as-path filter list.  Either that or just announce their IPs under
your AS.

-Matt