2001:590::/32 announced by both AS4436 (nLayer) and AS4474 (Global Village, no contact in whois, but seems to be nLayer...)

Jeff S Wheeler jsw at five-elements.com
Tue Mar 16 14:02:51 UTC 2004

Before you started a rant on nanog at merit.edu about this inconsistent-as
problem on an inet6 route, did you think about posting a polite,
"Please, someone from nlayer, contact me off-list," message; or how
about an email to the inet6 carrier(s) from which you learnt the routes?

It seems to me that you've taken an issue which could've been handled in
a polite manner, and turned it into an nlayer-bashing thread.  You have:

1) encouraged nlayer's peers to depeer them
2) accused nlayer of being spammers
3) forwarded private corrospondence you received from third parties in
response to your original post back to nanog at merit.edu as well as the
hostmaster at arin.net role account, as if the ARIN staff have nothing
better to do than read your complaint about an AS# they have already
marked as having invalid contact information.

I think I prefer reading about the IRC packet kiddies.  If OseK would
care to lend his unique perspective and considerable insight to this
thread, I would be most grateful.

--
Jeff S Wheeler