Xspedius / E.Spire as wellRe: Winstar says there is no TCP/BGP vulnerability

babylon at egenius.org babylon at egenius.org
Wed Apr 21 04:53:26 UTC 2004

Hmm... Well as Randy pointed out... I did not have the correct tools when
I configured this on all of Sprintlink in 1996, and I completed it in one
nights maintenance window. All it takes is normal planning. It is not a
pain in the ass... all of the problems you may have faced were corrected
my Mr. Heffernan at Cisco when I ran into them first in 1996. I would
say the rest is laziness.... or the belief it was unnecessary.

jon