Providers removing blocks on port 135?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Sep 19 17:23:28 UTC 2003

OK... Obviously, you need to do what you need to do to keep things
running.  However, that should be a temporary crisis response.  If your
equipment is getting DOS'd for more than a few months, we need to find
a way to fix a bigger problem.  Permanently breaking some service
(regardless
of what we think of it.  Personally, I'll be glad to see M$ go down in
flames)
is _NOT_ the correct answer.

Owen

--On Friday, September 19, 2003 10:14 AM -0700 Matthew Kaufman