Tomatoes for Verisign at NANOG 29

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Oct 16 21:09:17 UTC 2003

I have no religion about the particular choice of fruit/vegetable (yes, I
know
tomatoes are technically fruit).

However, I think we should try to stick to Red and the symbolism of the
tomato
cannot be denied.  It has long been used as a response to bad implementation
and that is exactly what we are responding to here.  I would welcome your
oranges or any other fruit/vegetable of protest, but, I think tomatoes
make the best statement.

I have no financial or other interest in tomatoes (although I think they're
tasty), and there is no tomato cabal of which I am aware.

Owen

--On Thursday, October 16, 2003 16:02 -0400 Robert Drake