Tomatoes for Verisign at NANOG 29

Keptin Komrade Dr. BobWrench III esq. bownes at web9.com
Thu Oct 16 19:51:14 UTC 2003

> You have to give Verisign some props for having the balls to present at
> NANOG...and those props should be in the form of not chasing them from the
> room with angry threats and pitchforks.

Mark and the rest of the folks from Verisign, formerly NSI, formerly
Internic, etc, etc have long been CONTRIBUTING members of NANOG. Please
treat them with the respect you would ask be accorded yourselves should
the situation be reversed someday.

Separate the actions of the individuals from the actions of the company.
Who of us has always worked for a company whose actions we 100% agree
with? Who of us live in a country whose goverment's actions we 100%
agree with? Let he who is without sin cast the first...you get the point.

Back to operational content please....