Any RBLs still alive that list DSL/Dialup/Cable Modem dynamic addr ranges?

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Wed Oct 15 18:14:25 UTC 2003

> Are there any RBLs still out there that list cable modem, dialup and
> dsl IPs? (anything dynamically assigned or home users)?

Sure.

> DIALUPS.MAIL-ABUSE.ORG does not seem to be functioning.

Gee, my zone transfer worked just fine this morning.  You are aware,
aren't you, that you've needed a (frequently no-charge) license to use
the MAPS zones for several years now?

Other lists of dynamic hosts include the dynablock.easynet.nl DNSBL
and Gordon Feyck's PDL at http://www.pan-am.ca/pdl/

--
John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711
johnl at iecc.com, Village Trustee and Sewer Commissioner, http://iecc.com/johnl,