Country of Origin for Malicious Attacks

sgorman1 at gmu.edu sgorman1 at gmu.edu
Wed Jun 25 17:19:55 UTC 2003

Thanks for all the replies.  I was not sure how to tackle the origin problem, so I figured I'd leave it wide open.  Both origin as seen by the network, prima facia, and orgin as traced through proxies etc. are useful.  Please send along either, but maybe a discalimer saying which would be useful.

Many thanks,

sean