Oh where, oh where has Comcast gone

Matt Hess mhess at solarius.org
Tue Jun 24 07:45:39 UTC 2003

Well, I do know, as a customer, they are going through a large att ->
comcast.net transition period right now.. they even left a poorly
thought out automated message on my answering machine to let me know
that on june 30th they plan on royally screwing up everything.. now
naturally they didn't say that but that message sure didn't leave much
room for any hope of contacting support that week if need be..