Cisco vulnerability and dangerous filtering techniques

Jason Frisvold friz at corp.ptd.net
Tue Jul 22 18:03:26 UTC 2003

In our case we use some older routers as managment devices...  Not
critical to the core unless there is some larger outage...  Those
devices are old enough that they can't handle a newer rev of code...
ACL's are the only answer there..

Luckily they have very little traffic even under heavy use, so ACL's
don't hurt as much, but still something we need to be aware of..

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 13:58, Allan Liska wrote:
--
---------------------------
Jason H. Frisvold
friz at corp.ptd.net
RedHat Engineer - RHCE # 807302349405893
Cisco Certified - CCNA # CSCO10151622
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles
the world."
      -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]