Request for submissions: messy cabling and other broken things

Grant A. Kirkwood grant at tnarg.org
Tue Dec 16 20:38:06 UTC 2003

Charles Sprickman said:
> On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Grant A. Kirkwood wrote:
>
>> Someone in our office (who'll remain nameless) took these yesterday:
>>
>> http://www.tnarg.org/mmr.html
>
> What does this sign say?
>
> http://www.tnarg.org/mmr_pics/100_0118.JPG

NOTICE

WHEN RUNNING FIBER THROUGH THIS UNIT, THERE MUST BE ENOUGH SLACK IN YOUR
CABLE TO WRAP HALF WAY AROUND THE BOTTOM OF THIS PULL BOX. IF YOUR CABLE
RUNS STRAIGHT ACROSS THE MIDSECTION WITH NO SLACK, THEN IT WILL BE REMOVED
FROM THE UNIT AT YOUR EXPENSE. YOUR COOPERATION IS APPRECIATED.

MMR MANAGEMENT

> And are we looking up, down, left, right...  I just can't figure out what
> this mess is:
>
> http://www.tnarg.org/mmr_pics/100_0123.JPG

Looking up, into one of the smaller fiber trays. :)

Grant

--
Grant A. Kirkwood - grant(at)tnarg.org
Fingerprint = D337 48C4 4D00 232D 3444 1D5D 27F6 055A BF0C 4AED