sprint cancelling business dsl in california

Peter John Hill peterjhill at cmu.edu
Fri Jul 12 20:04:23 UTC 2002

You might want to check out what the current prices are for a T-1.  I used
to work for a 9-12 school, and I upgraded their old frame 56k to sdsl. My
friend who just took over the job is upgrading to a T-1 this summer. Not
through the local telco it seems, but he says it will be the same price for
the full T-1.

YMMV

Peter Hill