email problems part 2

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Tue Jul 9 15:02:56 UTC 2002

if i try and reply personally to everyone, i'll be typing for years.

thanks for the replies, i think we've got a handle on it now. some recent
updates to some mail clients are interacting badly with some spurious c/r
characters that Mahogany inserts after some headers.

the mahogany developers are on it, i expect my client to be fixed in the
near future.

thanks again,
  richard
Richard Welty                                         rwelty at averillpark.net