Not Gorgons's Knot, Gordian Knot

Rachel Warren rachel at plur.net
Fri Sep 28 21:59:34 UTC 2001

> I used the wrong mythological/legendary reference.

With the way the thread is going, you should have used the Hydra
reference - everytime one thread finally dies, two other recurring
threads rear their ugly heads.  :)

> So who is the Alexander of routing conundrums?

I can't think of anyone who could be comparable to Alexander.  I can
imagine one could make a favorable comparison to Alexander's pedagogue,
Aristotle, to someone who has written/taken part in quite a few RFC's.

Rachel

--
Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur. - Publius Syrus