Analysis from a JHU CS Prof

Ron Buchalski rbuchals at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 03:35:01 UTC 2001

During an interview this evening on NBC, Tom Brokaw asked Donald Rumsfeld
(Sec. of Defense) whether the US Military would be willing to provide
security personnel on commercial jets.  He responded that US Military
personnel are trained for war, not to be security or police, and would not
be deployed as security for commercial airlines.

-rb