Traffic per Prefix Length

Paul G. Donner pdonner at cisco.com
Fri May 4 19:52:51 UTC 2001

There are many interesting pieces of data and there is plenty of data
in the Internet to collect. ;-)

might show how much work routers have to do in particular areas of the
table (which, granted, varies from location to location) when doing
longest-prefix match.  what areas of the table are hit more than others.

  "sh ip cef traffic prefix"