incorrect address Re: IMRSS

Steven J Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Thu Sep 9 16:57:09 UTC 1999

First, it's imrss.org, not imrss.com.

Second, in regards to JD's comments about Ron, JD and Ron don't exactly
get along very well, so JD's comments should be taken with a grain of salt.

I've provided a way to contact Ron and I hope the comments quoted below
don't prevent Daniel from contacting him.

--
North Shore Technologies Corporation http://www.NorthShoreTechnologies.net
815 Superior Ave. #610, Cleveland, OH 44114-2702 216.619.2NET 888.480.4NET

I am the president and sole shareholder of NSTC. Thus, I feel comfortable
saying that my opinions do represent the official opinions of the company :)