IMRSS

Steven J Sobol sjsobol at NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Thu Sep 9 15:50:11 UTC 1999

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 11:37:09AM -0300, Daniel MacKay wrote:

> Howdy.
>
> The IMRSS open-mail-relay-protection service has listed one of my machines,
> 129.173.1.10, as an open mail relay, I dunno why, coz it ain't.  Several
> regular mail peers have called me about this.
>
> www.imrss.com has been down for the last several days, and none of the
> phone numbers listed on the NSI contact page for imrss.org work.
>
> Is anyone running this thing?  or is it an unattended dinosaur causing more
> problems than it solves?

Ron Guilmette is the person to talk to. rfg at monkeys.com or rfg at e-scrub.com.

Or admin at imrss.com, now that I think about it, but I am not sure whether
that's a bot or one of his actual e-mail addresses.

--
North Shore Technologies Corporation http://www.NorthShoreTechnologies.net
815 Superior Ave. #610, Cleveland, OH 44114-2702 216.619.2NET 888.480.4NET

I am the president and sole shareholder of NSTC. Thus, I feel comfortable
saying that my opinions do represent the official opinions of the company :)