IP-Internets

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Thu Oct 14 20:41:09 UTC 1999

Not necessarily.

The bits would travel significantly longer distances than that assuming
even nearly perfect straight line runs.

If the question was in terms of equipment, (how many internal AS hops)
it could be pretty bad in a non-optimal situation. (like many primary
links down).

Don't know whether the question as "actual, optimal", "actual, worst",
"worst, worst", or "worst, actual".

Deepak Jain
AiNET