MTU of the Internet?

Douglas Tooley dltooley at scn.org
Sat Feb 7 16:56:33 UTC 1998

> > Smells like a marketing opportunity.
>
> What, marketing a replacement stack?  (you really should quote, BTW)
>
> No, because the _users_ don't know enough better to care. It's the
> _net_ that suffers.

Actually I think there is a fair bit of awareness among the "users" out
there - at least among those that are actually changing their MTU's...

These folks will likely be your best 'friends' in this effort, and perhaps
even worthy of further 'cultivation'.

Douglas Tooley

Jay R. Ashworth
jra at baylink.com
Member of the Technical Staff             Unsolicited Commercial Emailers
Sued
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,
Tampa Bay, Florida             on alt.fan.heinlein             +1 813 790
7592

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------
http://www.totk.com