Root Name Server Confederations

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Wed May 21 16:32:51 UTC 1997

Marc Hurst writes:
> > their being operational makes them no less bogus.  IANA says who answers
> > for "." and eDNS aint it.
>
> Not only is that restraint of trade, I would like to see you make that
> defense stay in a court outside of the US.

We've already seen how well the courts regard the claims made by you
and your fellows. This is no longer a theoretical question.

I would suggest that if you want people to use your so-called
"service" you are going to have to do better than threatening them
into it with lawsuits.

Perry
Speaking personally and not in any official capacity