Exchanges that matter...

Derek Elder djelder at accessus.net
Fri Nov 29 20:50:02 UTC 1996

So is there a better solution for someone that doesn't actually want a POP
there now?  If PAIX is the smartest connection facilities wise, that is
where we want to be.  Are 2 DS-3 connections per router allowed at PAIX?
That would be the best solution -- cohab a router at PAIX, DS-3 back to
our core and DS-3 up to Pacbell.

What am I missing?