CIDR FAQ

Dave Siegel dsiegel at net99.net
Fri Aug 18 04:04:47 UTC 1995

> >MCI routing breaks if you provide them with an identical
> >path at multiple interconnects
>
> I find this very strange, since MCI does this properly
> at multiple interconnects with a number of providers.
>
> Please -- if there are problems let's try to fix them in the
> normal fashion, rather than offer generalizations on mailing
> lists in what is likely to be easily misunderstood as
> "things don't work in general" rather than "there are
> specific problems which creep up from time to time".

You are, of course, correct.  I'm working with Tony Bates now to address a "a
specific problem that has crept up from time to time" which I should have done
before, and not on a public list.

My humble apologies to the list.

Dave

--
Dave Siegel			Director of Engineering, Net99
http://www.webcity.com/		(602)249-1083 24x7 NOC line