Recreational activity before/after Regional Techs meeting?

Craig A. Haney craig at icm1.icp.net
Tue May 11 23:23:22 UTC 1993

>Would anyone planning to attend the regional techs meeting be interested in a
>whitewater rafting trip either the day before or the day after the meetings?
>Early June is the tail end of the prime whitewater season in Pennsylvania and
>West Virginia and there are two relatively easy rivers (the Cheat, in Albright,
>WV and the Lower Youghiogheney, in Ohiopyle, PA) within a 3-4 hour drive of the
>Dulles Airport area.

Another option is PaintBall. If you don't know what it is I can explain.
If you like to stalk others in the woods and don't mind getting
splattered with .68 caliber paint pellets. Of course saftey is
practised.
There is a playing field in Leesburg VA - a short distance (30 min)
from Sprint International.

  craig a. haney                     SprintLink / ICMNET Engineering
  703.904.2084 (work)                craig at icm1.icp.net
  703.904.2251 (fax)                 haneyC at moravian.edu
                                     NIC Handle (CH86)