[Nanog-futures] NANOG Wiki taken over by outsiders (Yes, I already sent an email to Richard)

Joe Provo nanog-fut at rsuc.gweep.net
Wed Mar 28 10:24:49 CDT 2012

It has been this way for ages. Auto account creation
was spamifying it into uselessless since at least 2009.
After unspamming and reporting a couple times and the
contact address I used for contributing getting placed
on loads of spammer lists, I just presumed it was another
dead project. Given that there was no collective management,
common content sandards, or structure it was kinda stumbling