[Nanog-futures] Memberships, Bylaws and other election matters

laperriere.sylvie at gmail.com laperriere.sylvie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 21:07:32 UTC 2010

To answer Rich's question about newcomers:  at every nanog, roughly 30% of attendees are newcomers and they also tend to be local.  Whether they come back for seconds, we are just starting to collect the data.

The large percent of new attendees in each location seem to indicate that there is value in rotating location to reach out to the community.

Regards,

Envoyé de mon terminal mobile BlackBerry par le biais du réseau de Rogers Sans-fil