[Nanog-futures] Memberships, Bylaws and other election matters

Mike Hughes mike at smashing.net
Mon Oct 4 16:03:23 UTC 2010

--On 4 October 2010 11:54:37 -0400 Ren Provo <ren.provo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you clarify why you would elect not to recognize significant
> contributions made from an individual?  Thanks! -ren

I hope I'm not putting words in Steve's mouth here...

I think what Steve is saying is that he won't vote in favour of these
things while they are still a bone of contention, until such time that the
contention is resolved, so that no hands are getting tied along the way.

That's the way I read it.

Mike